By sleepcounciladmin on September 1, 2014
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED***
Our Sleeptember campaign has kicked off and we’re looking forward to letting you in on the secrets to getting a good night’s kip and the benefits it brings.
Did you know for instance that a deficiency in magnesium can be one of the main factors affecting the quality of sleep we can achieve? The body needs magnesium to maintain a state of rest. A lack of magnesium can lead to restless muscles that can keep you awake at night. A typical Western diet delivers a very low level of magnesium.
Which is why we’ve teamed up with BetterYou, whose transdermal magnesium range helps to relax muscle cells and get rid of excess tension helping to maintain a good quality of sleep.
We’re offering five lucky people the chance to win a full size Magnesium Oil Goodnight spray -worth £12.20 – and for one lucky person the chance to win a hamper of sleep products – worth over £50 – which includes:
– Magnesium Oil Goodnight spray: Pure magnesium chloride combined with essential oils clary sage, bergamot and chamomile. Adding this to your evening wind-down regime will ensure your hectic day is soon forgotten as the spray soothes both the senses and body.
– Magnesium Flakes: Adding Magnesium Flakes to a bath gives a full body relaxation experience. Use as part of your night time routine to aid restful sleep. Alternatively, the soles of the feet are fantastic areas for absorption, allowing the mineral to enter cells immediately. A foot soak with Magnesium Flakes will leave you with a feeling of overall wellbeing.
– Magnesium Oil Soak: A lower concentration than Magnesium Flakes, Magnesium Oil Soak provides the same therapeutic benefits but for those with more delicate skin. Use in a relaxing foot or body soak to leave your body with a sense of overall wellbeing.
– Magnesium Inflatable Footbath: Use in conjunction with Magnesium Flakes or Magnesium Oil Soak to quickly and easily increase your body’s magnesium levels. Your feet are among the most absorbent areas of your body and so perfect for magnesium replenishment.
For more information visit http://www.betteryou.com/
If you want to be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is follow us on Twitter and RT our competition post OR like us on Facebook, share and comment on the competition post. The competition closes at 1pm on Friday 5th September. Winners will be announced on The Sleep Council’s Twitter and Facebook pages by 3pm.
- To enter you must be a UK resident over the age of 18
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is limited to one per person and exclusively via Twitter and Facebook.
This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of The Sleep Council or anyone concerned with this promotion or to members of any of our sponsors’ products. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
The closing date is 1pm on 5/09/2014. The winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by 3pm on 5/09/2014. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
The Sleep Council will not be liable for loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
The winners will be asked permission for their names and county to be posted on social media.
The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to send your details to The Sleep Council and your details may be used by them for direct marketing purposes. Unless you have provided consent, the Promoters will not provide your details to any third parties. You may unsubscribe at any time from the Promoter’s direct marketing by contacting the relevant company by e-mail, telephone, post or by using unsubscribe links within their e-mails.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.