By sleepcounciladmin on November 14, 2016
Hosting guests this Christmas?
Award winning sleep beauty brand, Kiss the Moon, share its top five things to help make sure your spare room delivers and helps your guests have a relaxing stay:
• Clear the Clutter – No-one wants to sleep surrounded by your shoe collection (even if they are super chic). Clear away your stuff to create a calm, well-organised space. Storage boxes are your friend
• Have a Sleepover – How comfy is your spare bed? Is the room dark enough? Quiet enough? Warm enough? Sleep there one night a week or two before your guests arrive so you have time to sort out anything that makes the space tricky place to sleep
• Get Cosy – Crisp, clean sheets, supportive pillows, a toasty duvet and a spare blanket or two are all must-dos. Bonus points if you go the extra mile and provide a pair of toasty bed socks and hot water bottle
• Delight their Senses – Our sense of smell is a fast-track way to help your guests relax and get sleepy. One of Kiss the Moon Pillow Mists or After Dark Sleep Balm on the bedside table will do the job nicely. Don’t forget the other senses too – sumptuous fabrics, colourful art, a jug of flavoured iced water, a radio tuned in to Classic FM – you get the idea…
• Light it Right – Low lighting before bed helps us get sleepy so as well as the main light and reading light, add a twist of fairly lights around a picture frame or mirror to bring a little touch of extra sparkle after dark
This gift-boxed set includes a DREAM (lavender and bergamot infused) After Dark pulse point balm, DREAM After Dark Pillow Mist, a beautifully soft silk sleep mask and a Do Not Disturb door hanger.
Just like/follow us on Facebook or Twitter, share the competition post and answer the question to enter the competition. T&C’s apply. Competition closes midnight 21st November 2016. A winner will be drawn at random and announced on 22nd November 2016.
Kiss the Moon is offering Sleep Council followers a 15% discount from 15th November – 15th December – just use the code 15SLEEP at the check out. Visit the Kiss the Moon range of beauty and wellness products at kissthemoon.com