Lisa Artis, Sleep Blogger
Hi, I’m Lisa – sleep guru, offical packed-lunch maker and mum-taxi to two children. I’m also married to a shift worker, serve as a school governor and, in my free time (!) try to attend the odd exercise class.
Apart from family life, I’m chief adviser here at The Sleep Council. Fitting all that in can be a challenge. So, when it comes to lack of sleep I’ve been there, seen it, done it, got the t-shirt – and the bags under the eyes! So I’m here to stress about the importance of sleep to health and wellbeing and try to save the world some zzzs at a time!
- WIN! Sleep Council and Soak&Sleep Amazing Price Worth Over £200
- Chimps Sleep In Cleaner Beds Than We Do!
- Can Sleeping In At The Weekend Counteract The Harm Of Lack Of Sleep During The Week?
- WIN! A Recipe Book Aimed At Tired Families
- Discover How You Can Get Better in Bed With Help From Our US Partners, The Better Sleep Council