By sleepcounciladmin on March 1, 2016
Kick back and relax with a luxury premium fleece blanket for National Bed Month.
We’ve teamed up with Heat Holders to offer one lucky person the chance to win one of its Snuggle Ups blankets, worth £23.99 – available in a choice of colours. Boasting a 1.4 tog rating, it is a generous size and is incredibly soft, perfect for wrapping up warmly on those cold winter nights.
The competition closes at midday on Friday 11th March. Winners will be announced on The Sleep Council’s Twitter and Facebook pages by 5pm on Friday 11th March. To enter you must follow AND retweet on Twitter OR like AND share on Facebook.
- To enter you must be a UK resident over the age of 18
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is limited to one per person and exclusively via Twitter and Facebook.
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of The Sleep Council or anyone concerned with this promotion or to members of any of our sponsors’ products. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The closing date is midday on Friday 11th March. The winner will be drawn at random.
The competition winner will be notified by 5pm on Friday 11th March. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- he winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- The Sleep Council will not be liable for loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
- The winners will be asked permission for their names and county to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to send your details to The Sleep Council and Heat Holders and your details may be used by them for direct marketing purposes. Unless you have provided consent, the Promoters will not provide your details to any third parties. You may unsubscribe at any time from the Promoter’s direct marketing by contacting the relevant company by e-mail, telephone, post or by using unsubscribe links within their e-mails.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.